Saturday, November 8, 2008

Five Years Ago Today

Five years ago today, at this time in the morning, I was getting my hair done in preparation for my wedding. WOW. In some ways I can't believe it's been five years, and in other ways it seems like Randy has always been part of my life.

We're going to enjoy a nice day together. We're going out for lunch, and then we plan to watch our wedding video. We may also play some Wii together. Really, it doesn't matter what we do. We are at our first marriage milestone, and we're even stronger together now than we were five years ago.




5 comments:

gertie said...

The best thing I remember about that day, five years ago, is that your smile never stopped all day and things got even better. So...keep smiling

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lori and Randy! Hope you had a great day!!
Love,
Aunt Vickie

Anonymous said...

Boy I really like that blonde girl... you know she looks really nice, wish she looked like me ;)

~Kels~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! I know thats a silly thing to say to a scrapbooker. I really enjoyed seeing you & Randy, 5 years ago so happy. Many more years of happiness to you my friend!

Sue B.

Anonymous said...

You were so beautiful that day. I forgot how tan you were. That was such a great day. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Love you always,

Carol