Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mystery Revealed

Do you remember this?




It was the foundation for THIS:



The picture above is a little funky. There's actually a street light across the street that looks like it's attached to the pole Randy is putting in....weird.



It's our beautiful new light post! It has a lighted box hanging off the side where we will put our house numbers. It's so pretty! This was Randy's idea, of course, and I'm so glad he did it. It really looks nice.


We hope to finish up the front tomorrow night. If all goes well, I'll post the finished pictures then. We're very close to being done. Yay!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you cleared that up. I thought it was something left by aliens---like crop patterns or something!

Looks great! When is Randy free to do some work around my house????

Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

That was my guess. You did get my reply didn't you???? The prize is a million dollars isn't it????
Aunt Vickie