Thursday, April 16, 2009

**Cough** **Cough** **Cough**

Mr. Love and I took a walk on Riverwalk tonight. About 15 minutes into it, he had one heck of a coughing fit. He just couldn't stop coughing. I was quite concerned. I kept asking him if he was all right, and he kept saying he was. He just couldn't stop coughing.

I REALLY WAS concerned. Please keep that in mind as I tell the rest of the story.

About a half hour later, we're walking along, listening to our IPODs, enjoying the beautiful Spring evening. I'm wearing a large fleece jacket with big pockets, my standard walking attire because I can fit everything in my pockets.....

My IPOD
My cell phone
Kleen-ex
A small bottle of water

What's that you say? WATER? Oh, yes. We're walking along, and I get thirsty. I pull the water out of my pocket, and Mr. Love gets a look at it.

"Oh, sure, here I am choking to death and you don't even offer me a drink."

Honestly, until that very second, it never occurred to me to give him a drink when he was choking. What a loser I am!!!! Boy, I guess you never want to get stuck in the desert with ME!

No comments: