Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scrapping EVERYTHING????

As most everyone knows, I scrapbook. A lot. Recently I decided to join some online swaps. What that means is you get a topic, and you make multiple copies of something related to that topic. You mail them all to someone who sorts them out and sends back to you things that other people have made, while they receive what you made.

I've been working all week on my swaps. One of the groups I joined has each of us making scrapbook pages with a recipe on it. I decided to do "Better Than Sex Cake." I did the layout, which included a large title naming the cake. I printed out the recipe on white paper, using my computer, and put that on the layout. The title had "Better Than" and "Cake" in orange and "Sex" in green. After I got it done, I didn't like it. I decided to change the orange letters to pink. So, I took off all the orange letters and started working on new, pink letters.

About this time Mr. Love peeks his head in to see what I'm doing.

All he sees is a scrapbook page with the word "Sex" on it and some white parts with writing on them.

You can image what he thought. He finally asked me if I scrapbooked EVERYTHING, and of course I said I did, letting him worry a bit longer about that page.

Boy was he relieved to see the final product, complete with the whole title.

Oh, Mr. Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.