Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New York Lives Forever




Why do men wear the same thing every single day of their lives? See this sweatshirt? I bought it for Randy a couple of years ago when I was in NYC. He wore it once in a while. Now, suddenly, that's all he will wear. He goes to work, comes home, out he comes wearing the sweatshirt. The only time I can get it off him is to wash it, which I do demand happen once a week. But the minute that dryer stops, the sweatshirt is on again.


I don't get it. Comfort is one thing....but every day, week after week? Must be a guy thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Now is the perfect time to update his sweatshirt wardrobe with a new one for his upcoming birthday!
Aunt D.

Lorabele said...

You have a good point, but if I buy him something he really likes, he'll start wearing THAT every day. He just refuses to rotate. The picture on the blog was from 1/19, and he's worn it every single day since then. I think I need to call Dr. Phil!

Anonymous said...

I think I am just like Randy. I come home and put on the same clothes from the night before. How dirty do they get in 3 or so hours?
Leslie