Monday, January 21, 2008

What a great day! When I worked at Sparrow, I only had six holidays per year. Now that I'm living the good life at LandAmerica, I have ten holidays per year! Gotta love that. Today is my first 2008 holiday, MLK Day. Given the temp outside, I'm staying inside all day and enjoying a nice quiet day to myself.

I've had a number of people ask how to leave comments on this blog. I'd love to hear from you, so here's what you do.....

Below the post, it says 0 comments (or some number of comments). Click on that, and another screen will open. Write what you want in the comment box. Be sure to include your name so I know who left the comment. Then, complete the verification, meaning look at the squiggly letters and type what you see in the box below them (this is to prevent comments being left by spammers). Then, scroll down, and click on "anonymous." This allows you to leave me a comment without having to register for anything.

I look forward to hearing from you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Willetts!
I love the idea of you having a blog. It's a good way for me to keep up with Willett news since I only see you a couple times a year....come to think of it, I guess I could just call you, couldn't I????

Anyway, we saw "Atonement "yesterday and loved it. We also recently saw "I am Legend" and loved that as well.

OK, now I will finish following your directions and see if I can send this comment to you!

Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

OK, I want to know what time you guys eat breakfast on weekends. If Randy's cooking, I'm coming over!

Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

PS
I am fond of waffles. :)

Lorabele said...

A fancy breakfast isn't something that we get very often here at Willett manor. Randy really did it up this time, and boy was it good. And for those of you who asked, yes, those are beer bottles in the picture where Randy is making breakfast. We didn't actually have the beer for breakfast (don't be concerned). They were from our big Friday night spent at home - woo woo - when we each had a beer. We sure know how to live.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!
I love the page, I think I may set one up too. I hope all is well for you and Randy. I'll be trying to make Valentine's cards tomorrow since its so cold outside. Let's talk soon. God bless. Kris Brussl