Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad Blogger





I know I'm a bad blogger. Truthfully, life is pretty dull these days. I'm still out of work. I'm still looking for work. Not much excitement in that, I'm afraid.

But I thought I'd update bloggerland here with a few things. I went scrapbooking at the church last week and made this garland. I think I finally figured out how to put glitter on items. You'd think that since we've all been working with glitter since second grade that there wouldn't be anything difficult about it, but you'd be wrong. Glitter falls off. Period. I'm hoping that this glitter stays put -it's been there a week and so far so good.

What else? Well, Jack aka "Blind White Poodle" got a hair cut. He's adorable.
Spent last weekend with the girls scrapbooking in Okemos. It was one of the most fun scrapbooking events I've been to. I got a lot done and had a really good time along the way. My friend Deb and I were both selected to be the "Queen" for a while, and we got to sit in the comfy chair and wear the jewels that go along with the title.

Today it's nearly 70 degrees, sunny, and beautiful. I just got back from a long walk through Scott's Woods and Hawk Island. I'm remembering that when I got in my car last Thursday, just five days ago, the GPS had a message on it that said "The temperature is too low for unit operation." Today I'm walking around in a t-shirt, no jacket, feeling fine. Ah, the joy that is a Michigan Spring!

No comments: