Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nothing Much

Things have been quite quiet here at casa del Willett. Mr. Love has been gone every night this week, so here I sit alone.


I know I haven't been blogging much, but with my prime source of entertainment out running the roads, I have very little material.


So, on to other topics. I will tell you that I'm very happy with the developments on American Idol. It was about time Ramiele was gone. I couldn't believe she lasted that long. Bub-bye, Ramiele.



Next I predict Kristy will go. Not much of a leap with that prediction, since she's been in the bottom 3 just about every week.




Who do I like? Hmmmm....I like quite a few of them. That little David Archeleta is so stinkin' cute I'd like to just put him in my pocket. I hear his Dad is quite a handful.....let's hope he doesn't ruin the kid's career before it gets started.



Then there's the other David, David Cook. I couldn't stand him at first because he reminded me so much of my old boyfriend Brad. That hair. Yuk. Still don't like the hair, but that child can SING. Every week I like him more and more, and I hope he sticks around a while. He won't win, but I think he'll outlast some of the others.

I also am head over heels for Michael Johns. He even has a cool singer name....say it with me.....ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Michael Johns!! Nice voice and nice to look at....I think he's getting better all the time and could go to final 2.




I still miss Amanda. My favorites never win. Last year I loved, loved, loved Melinda Doolittle. She went far, but she's dropped off the face of the earth as far as I can tell. So, here's to my little losers, Amanda and Melinda....







I was just proofing the blog before I posted, and, after looking at those pictures in a row like that, with the little "American Idol" at the bottom of each picture, I think they look an awful lot like mug shots.

So, who are YOU hoping will win? Who do you want to see go next? Will Simon ever wear something the least bit interesting? Will Paula ever stop drinking during the whole show? Will Randy (please for the love of God) ever stop saying "Dawg?"

I leave you with one last AI thought. Last night when Dolly was on, she made a comment about working with Paula sometime in the past. She then said something about the two of them getting along so well because they're both such little people. Did you notice that Ryan is only about 2 inches taller than Dolly? I wonder if he caught that line.....Kind of gives credibility to the short jokes they make on the "Soup."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Johns has my vote this year, altho I don't watch much. I got disgusted last year when Melinda was voted off.

Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

I miss Amanda too. I do not think she would win but I thought she brought something different to the show. I like all three of the guys. Michael is the most versatile. David Archuletta is limited in what he can perform, but great voice and like you said a little cutie. David Cook can make any song his own. I like Carly but not the tattoos.
Vickie

Anonymous said...

Like you I could pack up David Archuleta and take him home. But I have to say my fav is Carly. The Tattoos can go, but she would then have to get rid of her husband, and we don't want that. She needs to find "her song" and she will shine, love her voice!

I also agree Randy needs a new word!, and he needs it fast.

Until next Idol, Ta ta.
Sue Bockrath

Lorabele said...

I have to wonder if it hurts Carly whenever they show her husband. He's scary looking.