Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alpha Avenue Chocolate Shop

Christmas is fast approaching, and that means only one thing. Well, two things. The NY sweatshirt is out of retirement, and soon my husband will begin making candy.

This year he's decided to take the advice of all of the people who said he should go into business. So, a few weeks ago, the Alpha Avenue Chocolate Shop was born. Coming soon will be a web site, with the availbility to place orders on line.

I'm heading off in the morning to, you guessed it, a scrapbooking retreat, and Randy is making pretzels to hand out while I'm there. He's giving them away as advertising, in hopes of drumming up some business.

All I know is that at some point this weekend, he will appear with carmel chocolate pretzels, and they will be amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea. You Rock Randy!
Best wishes in your new adventure.

Sue B.

See you this weekend Lori

Anonymous said...

ALL RIGHT!I will be looking forward to your website....always looking for new ideas for Christmas!

Hope you make some NON chocolate goodies too!

Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

Hey, no fair. I wasn't a part of the scrapbook weekend, but I like pretzels. I still think you should have brought some over to our house Monday night. We are willing to take a delayed sample :)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you will be here on November 2nd. That might be a good time for a delayed sample :)