Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Mr. Love has been gone most of the day, so I've had a nice, quiet day to myself. I did a little housecleaning, a little laundry, a little scrapbooking, and a little reading. A perfect day!

Mr. Love came up with a great idea the other night, to blow up pictures we took on the river walk trail and hang them in our home. He really was thinking of doing in it in the man cave (aka the basement), but I ran with the idea for upstairs. A quick trip to Hobby Lobby, a quick trip to Sam's, and we had new pictures to hang.

I took a sunset picture from Houghton Lake and blew it up to 16x20, and I also blew one up to 5x7. Those went in the TV room.


I blew up two river walk pictures to 16x20 and hung them in the living room. The other, smaller river walk pictures are in the dining room.

No comments: