Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did You Think I Was Never Coming Back????

I cannot believe how long it's been since I updated this blog. We've been so busy, and time is just getting away from me, once again. So, I'll bring you up to speed on all things Willett.

Last weekend we went camping again with our friends the DeLongs. We went back to the campground here in Lansing. We really like it there. Deb and I read the whole time we were there. I read one book Saturday and actually another whole book before we left on Sunday. They were both very good. If you haven't read, "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult, you MUST go right now and get that book. It's in my top five best books ever. Truly. I picked it up Saturday morning and basically did nothing else until I finished it.

I'm not alone in my love of this book....I gave it to Deb on Sunday morning. She called me later that evening and had just finished it. It's one you cannot put down

Here are some of the pictures from our camping adventure:

Poor Randy. His old camp stove finally died. He doesn't part with things well (remember the NY sweatshirt?).



Last night Randy's sister and brother-in-law went to see Mama Mia, so we watched our niece, Rebecca. We spent the entire night in the basement playing with the Wii. It was so much fun. We danced, played tennis, bowled, did aerobics, ran.....you name it. I had her logged in as me, and a couple of times it popped up to tell me that I weighed significantly less than last time. HA. That's right, Nintendo....I dropped 100 pounds last week.

No comments: