Thursday, October 23, 2008

Okemos - A Place To Be

Last weekend I went to the Okemos Holiday Inn Express for a three-day scrapbooking crop. The girls who normally run it were out of town, so they asked me to be in charge. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. I think everyone had a good time and got a lot done. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my layouts yet, so my scrapbook area on splitcoaststampers.com isn't updated yet, but I'll get to it.

But here are some pictures from the crop.....including one of Deb, who actually made it three days at a crop without completing a layout! She got a Pazzles, which is a machine that cuts, embosses, etc., and can do just about anything (any font, any picture, etc.). She's in the process of learning how all of that works, so she spent most of her time doing that. I can't wait to see what she does with it once she has it all figured out!





And, of course, here's a picture of the pretzels. They were sooooo good! One lady who was there last year came right up to me as soon as she arrived and asked if there were going to be pretzels again this year. I couldn't believe she remembered them from so long ago, but they really are that good.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for my pretzel sample :(