Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family BBQ

We had my mom, dad, sister (Lisa), and niece(Kelsey) over today, along with our friend Sue (who used to live next door) and our current neighbor, Vi. Randy fired up the grill, I made some side dishes, and we enjoyed good food and great company. We haven't seen Sue in so long, and we just loved having her over. Here are some pictures of our day.....










We're all pretty tired. Jack is asleep on the floor, and Cloe already went to bed (at 6:30!). I think it will be an early night here at Castle Willett. We taped the men's Wimbledon finals this afternoon, and as I write this, we're watching the second set. It's a great way to end a great day. I like both Federer and Nadal, so I don't even really care who wins. It's just nice to see such talent on the court. And the fact that they're both little cuties doesn't hurt, either.

No comments: