Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gratitude

I've been blown away by the number of friends who have reached out to us during this time. Your support means more than you will ever know.

We so appreciate those of you who have asked about the service for my grandpa, wanting to attend to support Randy and I. It's just going to be a very small graveside burial service with only immediate family in attendance. It's just going to be our family saying good-bye, so there will only be about 15 of us there. You are wonderful people for asking to attend, and it means so much to us that you would be there for us.

We're both doing well, and this week is much better than last week, for sure. As I write this, we're packing to head to Holland for the weekend with Randy's family. We do a weekend away with the Willett side every summer, and it's always a lot of fun. The weather is supposed to be very nice, and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: