Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bacon Bacon Dip


I've promised to share this recipe with a number of people, so I figure that by putting it on here, you will all receive it.

This is a recipe that uses Bacon Bacon, made by Tastefully Simple. Please note that it's not using just plain bacon bits - Bacon Bacon is very different than plain bacon bits, and the recipe won't turn out the same if you substitute.


Awesome Bacon Dip


2 Tbsp. Bacon Bacon
4 oz softened cream cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise (NOT miracle whip!)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 chopped green onions

Combine all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Serve with freshly made Beer Bread (also by Tastefully Simple!).

NOTE: I always double the recipe, and it makes enough to match one full loaf of bread. I also use more green onions than called for in the recipe.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori,

I'm making this soon!

Sue B.