Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bite Me


Last night I went scrapbooking at the church with my friends. I decided to make a Valentine's Day garland to hang in the dining room. I wanted something that looked like those little candy hearts with the words on them. I think they're called "Conversation Hearts."

So, I took my supplies, my lap top, and my Cricut machine to the church and spent the evening creating the garland. When I got home, I hung it up and waited for Mr. Love to get home to get his reaction.

Me being me, tormentor that I am, I made my little hearts with cute messages, except for one that says, "Bite Me." I wanted to see if Mr. Love noticed that little slip up, or if he would just take a cursory glance at the garland and not even notice.

He came home, and to my surprise, he actually read every message out loud. He didn't even hesitate on the "Bite Me" heart. I asked him if there was anything unusual about the garland. He studied it and studied it, and he was stumped. I finally pointed out the "Bite Me" heart.

He INSISTED that there really is a "Bite Me" message on conversation hearts!

He's still insisting it, and, in fact, he's decided to go buy a box to prove it to me. I told him if he could find one, I'd glue it to the heart I made just so he could forever know he was right.

I'll keep you posted........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't want to start an argument here, but I've seen "bite me" as well. Yes, it is true.

Anonymous said...

The garland is verrrrrrrrrry cute. Thanks for showing sharing the photo.

"Bite Me" Darn I was hoping Randy wouldn't notice. I can't wait to hear the results.

Sue B.