Saturday, February 21, 2009

Much Better

Doesn't that look better? What a productive day here at the Willett household. I spent hours continuing on my quest to post things on ebay, and I'm done for now. I know I will have a second round of items later on, but right now I've posted everything I wanted to get out there. For the next few days, I can just sit back and watch the bids, hoping that things sell. Last time I sold on ebay, I couldn't believe how well I did. That was two years ago, and the economy is hitting everyone these days. I know I won't come anywhere near what I did last time, but I know I'll make something. AND.... I'll get rid of some things that need to go!

As you can see, I also cleaned my craft room. I really went to town on it, and it's so much better now. When I got laid off, a lot of things from my office went in my craft room, because I wasn't sure where to put things and didn't think it would be for long (HA). Now I'm able to organize things much better, and having gotten rid of all of the ebay stuff gave me more room to organize and store things until I get my next job.

Mr. Love worked all day on our vacuum cleaner. It's not that old, but it really needed to be taken apart and cleaned thoroughly. He had it in a million little pieces in the basement most of the day, but it's all back together now and ready for use. I love it that he's so handy. He even gave me the night off and made dinner for us AND cleaned the kitchen. Gotta love that man.

No comments: