Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slow Week

Not much new happening around here. The longer I'm off work, the more boring I become. I was busy this week putting some things on ebay, and I'm amazed at how much I have to put on there. It's all craft stuff that I don't use any more, and I'm going to be so glad to get it out of this house. It will also be nice if I make a little money along the way.....

Randy and I don't usually exchange gifts on Valentine's Day, but since we're not even doing birthdays this year, he got me a snuggie for VD. I LOVE IT. I have wanted one since the first time I saw the commercial, and it does not disappoint. Jack and I hunker in with that thing, and it's perfect.


I'm so excited for the finale of The Bachelor. There are a lot of internet rumors floating around out there, and I won't spoil it by posting anything here. Let's just say that if the rumors are true, this truly WILL be THE MOST EXCITING FINALE EVER (If you watch the show, you know that I say that with just a bit of sarcasm!).

We're planning on a pretty quiet weekend here, just hanging out at home. My craft room is a disaster, partly due to not putting things away after having a friend over to scrapbook last weekend and partly due to pulling out so much to sell on ebay. Does anyone want to come over and help me?????

Here's something new at our house......I feed the dogs every day at 4:30. Mr. Love gets home from work around 5:20. Jack has started a new thing where after he eats, he gets in the green chair and stairs towards the door, waiting for Mr. Love. He sits like this, still as a statue, until he hears the back door open. It's stinkin' cute.

No comments: