Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

It took all day and even meant I worked after we got home from dinner tonight, but I finally have my room put back together. I'm so happy. Now the rest of the house is in order because I don't have crap ooops I mean craft stuff everywhere.

Here are pictures of the same places I took pictures of this morning:









It's hard to keep the house in order when it's scrapbook season. My boss laughed at me when I told her there really was a season. There's a group of us that goes to a lot of things together, and my friend Deb and I also go to some others. We didn't have a place to go all fall, so now we're making up for it, going all of the time. It probably wasn't great timing on my part to try to reorganize my craft room right now, but it all worked out, and I'm glad it's done.

Good night!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur craft room looks very nice and organized. Good job. Larry has been complaining about my area being a mess. I told him it was creativity in progress and no different than anyone else's. I guess now I have to clean it up.
Vickie

Lorabele said...

The key to it all is having the right cabinets and shelves and things so you can be organized. I'm lucky that Randy can build things for me. Now that I have cabinets and shelves, it makes a big difference.

Anonymous said...

Love the way your punches look, all in their spots. Don't you just love the feeling you get when your "SPACE" is all tidy!
Thanks for the before and after photos.

Sue B.