Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Willett Wednesday

Exciting night at the Willett household. I'm making Easter treats to take to work tomorrow. It's kind of hard to see, but they're boxes made of printed paper, with ribbon handles, and the bunny face made from different punches. Inside are York peppermint patties decorated to match the box. I hope they like them.



I'm also catching up on laundry. I went downstairs and was talking with Randy as I folded clothes. He has been putting a lot of thought and planning into what he wants to do with the yard this year. He went to the garden show last weekend and got all fired up about building tiered flower beds and things like that. I can't wait to see what he does.



Anyway, last weekend after the show he went out in the yard and took a few pictures, so he can look at the yard as he plans. Being the computer guy he is, he has software that takes several pictures and melts them together to form one huge panoramic picture. That's what he did.



He showed me the picture and said, "Do you see anything strange in this picture?" Then we both died laughing.



I can't post the picture because it's too big, so I had him put it on a website. Now, before you go there, please read this: This is a panoramic picture, and it's huge. It takes a minute to load. Once it's loaded, click on the picture, and a scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click on that scroll bar, and see if you, too, can see what's strange about this picture.

Here's the link: DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE PICTURE ONCE IT LOADS!!!

http://www.mmrn.com/yard2.jpg


No comments: