Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday = Work Day

Randy and I are doing chores today. First we played around with our new camera (can you say "chore avoidance?"). Our old camera is on its last legs. That thing has sure taken a lot of pictures for us, so we can't complain about it dying on us. We're heading out on vacation next month, so we wanted to get a camera now so we can get used to it before we go. We got one that's waterproof and drop-proof. We're always outside with the camera, and I worry about sand and dirt in it. This one is supposed to be all right on the beach and under water.

With all of my cropping lately, and also having two back-to-back Stampin' Up workshops, not to mention a reorganization of my crop room, I've got stuff EVERYWHERE in this house, and my room is a mess. Today my priority is getting things put away so I can actually have a clean house again. Randy's dedicated himself to working on my friend Carol's wedding video, which although is taking forever to get done, I think is going to be quite beautiful.

Here's what I'm starting with today:












Our new camera has some weird settings that we were messing with this morning. One of the settings is called "Behind Glass." I was trying to get a picture of my adorable husband, and he did this, saying "Here's your 'behind glass!'"






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the video!

Carol