Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Been Busy

Things got crazy around here for a few days. We spent both days last weekend at my parent's house, where Randy was working on my mom's computer. My niece Kelsey ended upcoming back with us on Saturday, and we had a great time with the Wii.





So Sunday night I started taking down the Christmas decorations and getting out the winter things, but I didn't too far. Monday came, and I got a call for an interview on Tuesday. I decided to do some serious prep for the interview, so the rest of Monday and Tuesday morning was spent going through old performance reviews, looking at interview questions, etc.

Finally got everything from Christmas put away last night and got out all of the winter things. I decorate with snowmen for winter, and then I decorate the bathroom for Valentine's Day. I'll get some pictures posted of everything.

The interview yesterday seemed to go well, but you never know about these things. It would be a great job for me, so I'm hopeful. When I got home from that interview, I had a voice mail asking me to come to an interview for another job. So, that's set up for the 15th. I don't know if anything will come of either of these, but it sure is nice that things are finally starting to get moving. I've applied for probably 100 jobs in the past two months, and I never hear anything back. Now that the holidays are over, maybe I'll finally land that dream job.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! And Good Luck!
Aunt D.

Anonymous said...

Sure wish my daughter would let me HEAR her sing... As for the job situation, our fingers AND toes are crossed. Something will happen soon, I just know it! :)

~Lisa