Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh Baby I'm Sooooooo Tired

OK, Oprah fans, look at the title of today's post. Does it bring back any memories? :-)

Didn't get much sleep last night. I went to bed, fell asleep, and then Mr. Love came to bed which woke me up.

Went back to sleep.

Mr. Love's cell phone rang. Problem at work, so he had to get up.

Went back to sleep.

Mr. Love came back to bed, which woke me up.

Went back to sleep.

Mr. Love's cell phone rang again.

Went back to sleep.

Mr. Love returned to bed, and you know that it woke me up again.

Went back to sleep.

Alarm went off.

OK, so at least I could go back to sleep after the alarm. Poor Mr. Love had to stay up and get ready to go to work.

So, we're both tired today. I have errands to run, so that will keep me awake. It's Monday!!!!

No comments: