Friday, January 9, 2009

Dog Days of Winter

What a wintry day! I met some former LandAmerica friends for lunch today, and when I left to head home, it was snowing to beat the band.

Since I'm a scrapbooker, I've been waiting for a good snowy day to get out in the back yard and take some pictures of the dogs in the snow. I have a little mini scrapbook I want to put together, and pictures of the pooches would be perfect.

I wanted to get some of them running.





This one cracks me up.




Of course I'm such a great photographer that I was able to capture these gems.








Suddenly I realize Jack's gone. He's waiting for me at the back door. I think he forgot I was outside....he just stared at the door.





You can tell how cold it was just by looking at this poor pitiful poodle.



Tomorrow I'm off to scrapbook with my friend Deb and a group we've found through Meetup.com. It's our first time going with them, so we're going to check it out and see what's what.

Then Mr. Love and I are heading to St. Johns. One of the groups he does volunteer work for is hosting their annual appreciation dinner, so we're going to that.

After that, we're heading to Randy's sister and brother-in-law's house for the evening. The guys will watch some alien movie, and Kim and I are going to scrapbook.

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

No comments: