Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yahoo!


Furnace is up and running with a new pump and new fan. Yeah! It's quiet, and it's blowing warm air, and all is good.


The pump wasn't covered under warranty, but everything else was. So we were able to get the repairs made without a huge bill, thank goodness.


Tonight I'm off to scrapbook with the girls at church. It's supposed to be miserably cold, but that won't keep us from our appointed scrapbook time. Since I went with the group on Saturday and then also cropped with Kim on Saturday night, I've been back in the mood to get some pages done. Today I had a lot of things to do related to the job search, but tomorrow looks pretty clear. My hope is that I'll be able to spend a few hours in my craft room doing what I like to do most.....


And in a warm house!

No comments: