Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another TV Room Wall Craft

I've been working on this most of the week, trying to get it just the way I wanted it. I think it turned out pretty nice. The pictures were taken of us last June when we were in St. Joe, sitting on the beautiful Lake Michigan beach. I took a 16 x 20 plain canvas and painted it blue but left some of the white showing through. The bigger picture is 8x10 and is mounted on a piece of solid wood painted black. The sides of the wood taper down, so it has some dimension to it. The picture is black and white, mounted on sand colored paper. The "W" is painted the same color as the sand colored paper. The bottom picture is 4x6 and is in a plain wooden frame I painted black. I removed the glass, so it's just the picture in the frame.


No comments: