Friday, February 8, 2008

Still At It




Well, it's going on 10:00, and we're still at it here in scrapbook land. I thought I'd post a few more pictures of what it looks like here.

What's that in my hand? Yes, it's an iron. I won't iron anything at home (I'd rather have the dry cleaner do it), but I'll sit here and iron letters on my paper. I guess it doesn't have to make sense.








My friend Deb has spent the entire day working on her laptop, determined to find a way to print her own scrapbook paper. It's not going well. Randy stopped by for a while this evening, and even he wasn't able to get it to work for her. But, Deb's determined, and if anyone can get it to work, she can....








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Deb I can see those wheels turning in her brain. Good Luck! See you on Friday.
Vickie

scrap'e'girl said...

I Love the Heidi Swapp iron! You guys look like you are having a ball, What am I saying, it's a Scrapbooking Weekend, how can you have anything but fun!

Sue Bockrath