Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Randy went all out for my birthday tonight. He's so wonderful! He picked out the cake to show that even though I'm 45, I'm still a kid at heart. The candles were so cool. They look like crayons. They have some sort of colored oil in them and burn different colors. Very fun.






His presents for me were a crafting mat, since I destroyed the one I have by putting my laptop on it. Who knew laptops got so hot underneath! Now it's warped beyond repair. So, just in time for my first 3-day crop of the year, I have a new mat. He also found this awesome ribbon container. It has tons of little holes in it. You put your ribbon inside and then pull the end of the ribbon out the hole. It holds a ton of ribbon and keeps it all organized because they each go out their own hole. Again, perfect to take on my crop this weekend.







Didn't he do a great job decorating and wrapping??!?! He's a keeper!





So, I'm 45. Hard to believe. I still feel like I'm in my 20's, but boy I wouldn't want to go back to those years for anything. Life just keeps getting better....and I have no doubt that this year will be full of great things as well.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Sounds like you had a great B-day. Randy did a good job too!!
Vickie

Anonymous said...

I hope u had the best b-day ever!! Hard to believ you are 50!!!

Just Kidding!! Couldn't mistake you for a 25- year old!!

~Kels~

Anonymous said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

E-mail jobrofreak@aim.com it is one of your family members... I swear!!! It is Kelsey Conner... o dangit I ruined the surprise!!! Kelsey Lynn Conner rox tho!!