Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a Holiday!

I can't believe I'm home, enjoying my second "holiday" of the year. I love LandAmerica's holiday schedule! I've never had two holidays so early in the year. It's great.

My wonderful husband surprised me with roses for Valentine's Day...



He's the best! He also gave me a beautiful card that made me cry. We went out for dinner to a place called the Dispatch. It's a dive bar on the west side of Lansing. When we tell people we went there for Valentine's Day, they give us the strangest look. But the reality is that the food is amazing at that place. We've only been there a few times, but every time we go, we can't believe how good - and inexpensive - it is.


My SPHR certificate and official test results arrived.





I feel like I should put this on a chain around my neck like Flava Flav's clock.


No comments: