Sunday, February 3, 2008

Grandma's Birthday


Today Randy and I went to Weberville to visit my grandparents. My Grandma's birthday was yesterday, so we wanted to take her a little something and see how they both are doing. They live in a foster care home for the elderly, and it's really a great place for them. They both are advancing in years and need someone around the clock, and this gives all of us in the family peace of mind that someone is watching over them.

One thing my Grandma is known for is that she never can take a good picture. The picture above is truly the only picture I have of her where she isn't doing something goofy. It was taken three years ago when we got together to celebrate February/March birthdays. Below are some of the other pictures we took that day. I can't help but laugh every time I see them, especially the one of all of us by the cake where she's looking off in space. She's such a good sport about it - she knows she just can't take a decent picture. Enjoy....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats very nice. I am sure Gigi enjoyed that. Talk 2 ya Lata!!

~Kelsey~